Latest FHI 360 Jobs in Nigeria
Job Summary / Responsibilities:
The ATO-Protection will provide psychosocial support activities at one of three field sites’ health facilities and safe spaces. Under the supervision of the Field Coordinator, she will manage all activities related to SGBV/PSS at their assigned field site.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible for SGBV psychosocial support activities to support social cohesion at field site.
- Manage and mentor case workers on GBV case management.
- Provide supportive supervision to community volunteers to monitor the applications of their training knowledge.
- Coordinate with a range of actors to ensure that safe and confidential services are made available and access to survivors of GBV and vulnerable individuals.
- Facilitate group PSS activities at safe spaces and in the community.
- Conduct quarterly activity review sessions with beneficiaries to identify what activities are working and what activities need to be improved.
- Serves as organizational liaison to external organizations at coordination meetings and conference as assigned.
- Oversees all aspects of Protection at assigned field site.
- Perform other duties as assigned.