Machineyard.com.ng, is a small team of dedicated industry stakeholders dedicated to helping you secure all your heavy equipment needs. Whether you are a heavy equipment dealer intending to hire or sell your equipment, a contractor looking for equipment for a project, an agent looking to advertise on behalf of a company Machineyard is here to serve you.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:Job Title:
- The Project Manager oversees the planning, implementation, and tracking of a specific short-term projects.
- Define the scope of the project in collaboration with senior management
- Create a detailed work plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the project.
- Manage project staff and/or volunteers according to the established policies and practices of the organization.
- Execute the project according to the project plan.
- Develop forms and records to document project activities.
- Determine the resources (time, money, equipment, etc) required to complete the project
- In consultation with the appropriate manager, recruit, interview and select staff and/or volunteers with appropriate skills for the project activities.
- Set up files to ensure that all project information is appropriately documented and secured.
- Degree qualified and professional certification (e.g. Prince 2, PMI, etc.)
- Formal training in Project Management Disciplines
- MBA as advantage
- AT least 5 years project management experience in a role that requires involvement and understanding of project managing business initiatives including the introduction of new business processes to support these initiatives
- Aware of industry and professional standards (e.g. ISO 9001)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply