Accrete Petroleum Limited – We are a petroleum engineering consultancy that provides fit for purpose technical solutions to address numerous production objectives. Working closely with partners, we strive to deliver robust engineering solutions that provide value for our clients. Our services range from Digital oil field and Hydrocarbon Allocation software solutions to field engineering services such as Wireline and slickline services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Hydrocarbon Accounting Software Analyst
- Configure the Hydrocarbon Accounting System to meet clients’ specifications and objectives
- Build allocation rules in the system based on documentation from asset team
- Review and update of relevant asset documentation during workshop and system configuration
- Train & provide post implementation support in-line to our clients on the hydrocarbon allocation software
- Coordinate with Deployment Coordinator on scripting and testing required for deployments into shared hosting
- Conform to and use Global Templates and adoption of best practices and lessons learned across projects
- Liaise with oil & gas clients to determine and recommend production/hydrocarbon software application requirements during discovery meetings
- Coordinate with Test Manager on the testing track for the configured Hydrocarbon Accounting System
- Ensure that architecture blueprints are maintained to properly reflect the as-built condition
- Create data migration plans and scripts under supervision of the asset leads
- Support sales presentations and demonstrations of the hydrocarbon application
- Bachelor’s degree in any relevant Engineering courses, Physical Science or Mathematics with minimum of 2.1
- Master’s degree in Engineering is an added advantage.
- Creating and administering databases using Microsoft SQL Server;
- Writing SQL queries to extract data from Microsoft SQL Server databases
- Creating and maintaining spreadsheets using Microsoft Excel.
- Creating report templates using Microsoft SQL Reporting Server
- Not more than 27 years old by 31st December 2017
- Upstream Oil & Gas domain experience
- Good understanding of the Hydrocarbon Management business process from the reservoir through operations to export.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title that you are applying for as the subject of the mail, e.g “Petroleum Engineer”