SD Capital Resources Limited is a company that evolved from the fast paced and dynamic business environment, impelled with desire to develop capital resources for ground breaking results in organizations.
We believe in people and their unique abilities, and strive to harness, develop, and maintain these abilities for the achievement of organizational goals.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Accountant
- Responsible for the preparation of financial statements and support schedules according to corporate time lines
- Reconciliation of bank statements, purchases invoice, cost control/accounting.
- Accounts Payable, including processing invoices, following up on vendors and resolving discrepancies in a timely manner
- Accounts Receivable, including processing payments, producing statement of accounts, collections on overdue accounts and account reconciliation when required.
- Processing Employee expense reports, verifying expenses are within the company guidelines, correcting errors, questioning abnormal expenses and entering into the finance system.
- Invoice creation and distribution when required.
- Filing and records retention
- Developing and managing budgets
- Verifying the accuracy of invoices and other accounting documents or records
- Update and maintain accounting journals, ledgers and other records detailing financial business transactions
- Documentation and testing of internal enterprise reporting system upgrades and modifications
- Preparation of audit sampling package for external & internal audits
- Support other team members as necessary.
- First degree in Accounting
- Sound accounting knowledge
- Knowledge in stock control
- Excellent MS Office skills and ability to work with accounting software
- 1-3 years’ cognate accounting experience
- Must reside on the island.
#70,000 – # 80,000 monthly
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com using the role as the subject of the mail.